Mass, Confession & Sacraments
- Vigil Mass: Saturday 4:30 p.m.
- Daytime Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. (Contemporary Music), Noon (Choir), & 4:30 p.m.
- to view the weekly bulletin, click here
- Weekdays: 7:30 a.m., 12:10 p.m. (Mon.-Sat.); 8:15 a.m. (Tues., Wed., Fri. on days when school is in session. Please watch the bulletin))
Holy Day Masses:
- Vigil Mass: 7:30 p.m.
- Daytime: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 12:10 p.m., & 4:30 p.m.
Sacrament of Penance:
- Saturday: 3-4:00 p.m., 7-7:30 p.m.
- Eve of Holy Day: 3-4:00 p.m.
- Eve of First Friday: 3-4:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday following 12:10 p.m. Mass
- Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- Sacred Heart: First Friday Mass at 7:30 p.m.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament: Every Friday after 12:10 Mass until 5:00 Benediction
Baptism: Arrangements for the Pre-Baptism Program should be made before the child is born. Baptisms are usually scheduled twice a month. Call the Rectory for more information and a schedule of Pre-Baptismal classes. Sponsors should be exemplary Confirmed Catholics. Letters of Recommendation are required for those outside the parish.
Marriage: Weddings should be scheduled 12 to 18 months ahead of your marriage date. To be married in the Basilica, a person must be an active parishioner for at least nine months before a date may be set for marriage or an employee of OLV Homes of Charity or Baker Victory Services. Couples planning marriage are required to attend a Marriage Preparation Program.